SONRA X PUMA SUEDE CLASSIC - Green Lily
Sneaker enthusiasts, rejoice: Solebox founder Hikmet Sugoer has returned with a new footwear project called SONRA. A luxurious handmade-in-Germany brand that focuses on offering shoes that are environmentally and skin friendly, SONRA is turning a new page in sneaker design. With product sustainability held in high importance for both SONRA and PUMA, we can expect great things!
A spin on PUMA’s most well-known style, this Sonra-inspired Suede iteration has the hallmarks of the iconic version, like the famous narrow tooling and long, clean lines, but features a sleek, monochromatic palette, a stitched Formstripe and gold lace jewellery for luxurious but street-ready flair.
- Suede upper
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Gold jewel piece attached to laces at forefoot
- Rubber outsole
- “Yiprat” underneath both shoes, which is Turkish for “wear off – wear out – wear away – wear down”
- Co-branded label at tongue
- PUMA Formstripe at lateral sides
10.5UK / 45EUR / 29.5CM, 6.5UK / 40EUR / 25.5CM, 7.5UK / 41EUR / 26.5CM, 8UK / 42EUR / 27CM, 9.5UK / 44EUR / 28.5CM, 9UK / 43EUR / 28CM