Base Camp Duffle XS - Navy
Out of stock
THE NORTH FACE Base Camp Duffle XS – Navy: Iconic Duffle bag crafted in TNF’s Base camp classic material. Iconic for good reason, the Base Camp Duffel is trusted by travelers and adventurers from the Himalayas to urban metropolises. It’s made from water-resistant recycled materials but packs the same durability and ruggedness.
Use it as a duffel when it’s in transit with the two padded side handles, or wear it as a backpack with the detachable, adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps when you’re on the move. It opens right up, so you can see what you’ve packed in its spacious 31-liter capacity. If you do manage to over-pack, the four compression straps help you find space for a little more. There’s a zipped end-cap pocket for separating dirty shoes or wet clothes without sacrificing space in the main compartment, which has a mesh pocket for helping you get organized.
- Two padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment with secure-zip mesh pocket
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material
- Extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Mesh-bag packaging
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
Composition: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistic nylon
Dimension: 30 cm x 46 cm x 28 cm | Weight: 970 g | Volume: 31 litres