Pantalones OG Snopants Loose - Black
MAHARISHI Pantalones U.S.Original Snopants Loose – Black: Maharishi‘s signature loose fit Original Snopants in an imagined collaboration with the 1960’s U.S. Army, with an embroidered Maharishi nametape patch, in a lightweight cotton poplin. Fine Tailor Company.
- Embroidered nametape
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Rear pocket with press snap closure
- Adjustable drawcord waist and hem
- Preformed leg pattern for knee articulation
- Converts into 3/4 length or shorts
- Maharishi camo / reflective side seam tab
Composition & materials: 100% Cotton Poplin – 1960’s era U.S. Army cotton poplin, reproduced exclusively for Maharishi. This lightweight cloth was introduced when the U.S. were invited to advise in Vietnam, and required a lighter cloth suitable for tropical conditions.
* The U.S. Air capsule takes inspiration from the uniforms and fabrics worn by the air force units stationed in 1960’s Vietnam. Garments are detailed with Flight nylon accents, flatlock seams as found on vintage American sportswear and stonewashed for a soft and worn-in finish
Camisetas de manga larga, Good Morning Tapes, Ropa