EASTPAK x MASTERMIND Mochila Pakr - Black
EASTPAK x MASTERMIND Mochila Pakr – Black: The lastes Eastpak’s collaboration with Mastermind Japan reinvents the classic bags and luggage in the style of the Japanese underground brand. This monochrome collection combines the iconic signatures of both brands, reworking this 3 classic models of backpack and luggage in the punk-inspired style of the Japan-based brand. Each design in the street-meets-luxury collection features industrial-style gunmetal details and Mastermind Japan’s signature skull and crossbones logo.
- Zippered main compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Zippered front and side pocket
- Padded back panel & shoulder straps
- Silk-screen printed graphics
- Embroidered Mastermind logo
- Gunmetal chain detail
- Leather details
- Laundry bag included
Composition & materials: 100% recycled polyester
Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 18 cm | Volume: 24 L
* THIS IS A COLLAB: Founded in Japan in 1997 by Masaaki Homma, Mastermind Japan has become an iconic underground brand that stands at the
crossroads of street-style and highend fashion. With its signature skull and crossbones logo, the Japanese brand’s collections are recognized for their punk-inspired features. Mastermind Japan is known for its collaborations with a broad selection of brands, from streetwear to sports.