Dragon MA Kimono Jacket - Navy
MAHARISHI Dragon MA Kimono Jacket – Navy: Merging east and western influences, this MA-1 flight jacket has been modified by the Maha Tailor Shop with a kimono style collar, tour style embroidery and vintage surplus patches acquired by the MAHAPATCHCO. True to the original USAF pilot’s jacket, it is constructed in a durable flight nylon made in Japan with a contrasting orange quilted lining.
Maharishi’s signature hand-machined original dragon is found embroidered on the sleeves and represents man’s quest for wisdom; the pearl chased by the dragon represents knowledge, almost within reach but engulfed in flames.
- Hand machined chest and sleeve embroidery
- Vintage surplus woven insignia
- Ribbed sleeves, collar and hem
- Contrasting quilted lining
- Internal shoulder carry straps
- Zipped sleeve pocket
Composition & materials: 100% Japanese Nylon Twill – Upcycled vintage patches
* AW21 Art of War embroideries explore the art of warriors from disparate cultures; through the intricate patterns of the Samuranche embroidery and the broken arrow peace symbol of the Comanche, the free-hand embroideries are featured on Maharishi Original Snopants, organic cotton tees and U.S Army field shirts