WHO IS LIABLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Identity: ANATA SESA S.L. CIF: B63787089
Postal address: Barcelona 08002 (Spain), C/ Duc, 5
Phone: + 34 933 17 18 21 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) we manage the information that the interested persons provide us for the purpose of being able to develop the provision of contracted services and carry out the corresponding billing. Therefore, in developing the regulations on data protection, we have identified the following purposes:
– Serve and properly manage the provision of contracted services.
– Offer personalized attention to our customers and users of the website, including channeling their requests for information, suggestions and claims for management and resolution.
– Surveys to improve the services offered. – Market studies and business surveys, reports of consumer habits, statistical data and market trends, in order to offer products and services that may be of interest.
– Perform profiles and analysis on the behavior of our customers when using our websites or applications.
– Keep the users informed about our latest products, offers, opportunities, etc. The channels that we usually use are: email, postal mail, telephone, but only if the user gives consent. Regarding the processing of data for promotional or advertising purposes, the user will be provided, along with the corresponding data collection form, the appropriate procedure, simple and free, so that he/she can freely give consent to that effect. The consent granted may be revoked at any time and at no cost.
HOW LONG WILL THEROOM BARCELONA KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) will only deal with the personal data that is necessary for an adequate provision of the services contracted. The personal data provided will be kept while the commercial and/or contractual relationship is maintained, as well as during the time in which, according to the statutory limitation periods, some type of liability derived from said legal and/or commercial relationship may be demanded, notwithstanding that you exercise the right to delete, cancel and/or limit the processing of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some kind of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility for its management, which must be attended to and for which your recovery is necessary.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of data is the implementation of the service provision contract signed with THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) www.theroombarcelona.com will communicate to the User the mandatory nature or otherwise of the collection of data for the provision of the services offered by THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) Failure to complete the mandatory data will prevent the provision of those services linked to such data, releasing THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services. Furthermore, the management of data, compliance with legal obligations, the legitimate interest of THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) (security reasons, improvement and development of services …) and, in the case of sending advertising, express consent is justified.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
By accepting these conditions, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data processed by THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) to the companies with which THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) deals with as a business group. In addition, to the extent that it is necessary for the development of security, accounting, and auditing services related to information technology (storage and processing of information), etc., the data processed by THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) (or part of it), may be communicated to third parties who, in any case, will only have access to the personal information they need to carry out said services. They are required to keep personal information confidential and can not use it in any other way than the one requested. Finally, the data processed by THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) will be available to the State Security Forces, Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from its management.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) is processing personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the purpose of defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. THEROOM BARCELONA (Anata Sesa S.L.) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the practice or defense of possible claims. In the case of personal data processed by automatic means, the interested parties may request the portability of their personal data provided by the same. The practice of these rights will be carried out by means of written communication to: email@example.com, attaching a copy of your D.N.I or substitute identification document. Also, you are informed that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM VISITS TO THE WEB
We collect and store limited personal information and anonymous global statistics of all those users who visit our website, either because the user provides it to us actively or because they are simply browsing our website. The information we collect includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device used by the user, the navigation program used, its operating system, the date and time of access, the Internet address of the website accessed by the user and also information about how he uses our website. We use this information to know the loading time of our website, how it is used, the number of visits and the type of information that the user consults the most. This information helps to identify if the website works correctly, and if we detect errors or errors in the operation, solve them and improve the performance of our website, in order to offer a better service to all users. In consideration of the aforementioned, we collect data on use and navigation for statistical and advertising purposes, to control the use of our website and to improve knowledge about the interests of the User.
USE OF “COOKIES”
The www.theroombarcelona.com website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies help the browser to browse websites, but can not collect any information stored on your computer or in your files.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THEROOM BARCELONA USE?
– Our own cookies: The cookies we send to your device from our website. For example, if you have registered with foot district, you may have a cookie to remember your access data.
– Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us directly, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. For example: Google Analytics.
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website. Once you leave it, they disappear.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time.
– Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and analyze how you use our website, in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer and the way in which we present them.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE IN THEROOM BARCELONA?
– TheRoom Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our online store. ow_cookie_notice, extent_no_cache, frontend
– Google Cookies: – Google Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to obtain statistical reports on website traffic. _ga, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmz, _utmt
– Google Tag Manager Cookies: Used to add the Google Analytics tracking code from Google Tag Manager _dc_gtm_UA-XXXXXXXX-1
– Kissmetrics Cookies: We use these cookies to obtain information about how visitors use our site. We use that information to compile statistics on site performance. km_ai, km_vs, km_lv, km_uq
– Click Tale Cookies: These cookies register information about your interaction with our website, such as clicks, scroll or mouse movements. They are vital to improve our web design. WRUID, __CT_Data
– Zopim Cookie: This cookie allows our chat service for customer service to work correctly. _zlcmid
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can control and/or check the cookies as you prefer. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your settings to disable this function. You can block all kinds of cookies, or agree to receive only some and disable the others; For more details refer to the “Help” function of the browser. If you choose this option, it is possible that some services or certain features of websites may not be available. To learn more, visit aboutcookies.org.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.