Tiger Swim Shorts Japanese Cupro Twill - Olive
MAHARISHI Tiger Swim Shorts Japanese Cupro Twill – Olive: Constructed from a Cupro twill, a silk-like fabric with a soft handle, these swim shorts feature an all-over multicolour cloud artwork by master calligrapher Tashi Mannox, interspersed with Tibetan tigers; Inspired by the Maharishi Fine Tailor Company’s expansion into Tibet and Nepal.
- All-over Tibetan Cloud print by @tashimannox
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- One rear pockets with press snap closure
- Concealed zip side pocket with TPU puller
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Maharishi camo / reflective side seam label
Vegetable-dyed eco-cupro twill is made in Japan from recovered cotton waste. It handles like silk but breathes and regulates body temperature like cotton. Sandwashed for a soft finish.