OG Painter Pants - Washed Denim
STAN RAY OG Painter Pants – Washed Denim: The original painter pant style from Stan Ray. Back in 1972, Earl Beard started manufacturing painter pants and carpenter pants for Brooklyn overall company in a small sewing shop in the heart of Texas, USA. The silhouette, construction details, machines and manufacturing method remain the same as back then.
Available here in heavyweight, stone washed denim.
- Relaxed fit, straight leg
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- Unsanforized, expect 2% shrinkage with 1st wash (approx 1/4 size)
Made in USA
Composition: 100% cotton (10oz denim)
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 10 cm|
W29, W30, W31, W32, W33